CLAN Soul Crushers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quakelive Soul Crushers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Practice schedual?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pwnt0r

pwnt0r

Practice schedual? Empty
PostSubject: Practice schedual?   Practice schedual? EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 1:14 am

I think maybe we should set up times for practicing so we can all get together and have some preset strategies for maps that we are going to be playing. that way we can get a little better and try to cover some bases that some of us might feel we need to. also it will help build a sense of team and aid in making us better team players.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Practice schedual? Empty
PostSubject: W0rd   Practice schedual? EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 1:17 am

W0rd dude we need to do more ctf and ca
Back to top Go down
https://soul-crushers.board-directory.net
fattywhale

Practice schedual? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice schedual?   Practice schedual? EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 4:12 am

After this week I have winter break for a month, so I'll be available pretty much all the time. after that, I'll have to work around my school schedule, but night time EST should be cool most nights.

But yeah, we need to start practicing.
Back to top Go down
pwnt0r

pwnt0r

Practice schedual? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice schedual?   Practice schedual? EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 12:30 pm

well first off i think we should get our other members to register with this site since fatty yourself and me are the only ones registered. =T we should also come up with a rule list for our members to follow. some of these should include vent, registering with the site, being on irc whenever possible so it is easy to contact other members. we should collectively come up with these rules and do a review of them so we are all on the same page for what we expect to have going on. These are just some opinions of mine so we can all tear some shit up =P
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Practice schedual? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice schedual?   Practice schedual? EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 7:53 pm

yes ill think about it also dont get 2 detailed people can actully c these forums u kno king
Back to top Go down
https://soul-crushers.board-directory.net
pwnt0r

pwnt0r

Practice schedual? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice schedual?   Practice schedual? EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 11:10 pm

word =P is there a way where we can have a locked members forum section so only sc members can view a certain thread so we can speak freely about who's mother's we're sleeping with so we don't offend anyone? >=D lol
Back to top Go down
pwnt0r

pwnt0r

Practice schedual? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice schedual?   Practice schedual? EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 11:37 pm

this is a test to see if my signature is working
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Practice schedual? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice schedual?   Practice schedual? Empty

Back to top Go down

Practice schedual?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CLAN Soul Crushers :: Suggestions-
Jump to: